MANUFACTURER: Valeant Consumer ProductsCeraVe Sunscreen Body Lotion, SPF 50
- Broad spectrum SPF 50
- Lightweight and oil free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- With invisible zinc and ceramides
- Helps to prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Invisible zinc technology uses a revolutionary naturally sourced microfine zinc oxide to deliver its unique dry, clear finish for powerful protection from the suns damaging rays.
- Ceramides help to repair and restore the protective skin barrier.
- Developed with dermatologists, cerave SPF 50 sunscreen for body is like no other sunscreen ever experienced.
- Enjoy high performance protection from the same zinc oxide trusted by lifeguards and dermatologists, now in a new lightweight formula that spreads easily, dries clear and is suitable for daily use on even the most sensitive skin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide (4.9%, Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide (4.7%, Sunscreen).
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone PEG 8 Laurate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Trisiloxane, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Arachidyl Glucoside, Beeswax, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethyhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pantothenic Acid/Yeast Polypeptide, PEG 8, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Other information:
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb