DulcoEase Pink Stool Softener For Women Softgels
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity.
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- Among stool softener ingredientsstool softener is a stimulant-free laxative containing the no.1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient.
- Stimulant-free constipation relief.
- The no.1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 1 to 3 softgels daily.
- This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age 1 softgel daily.
- Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are presently taking mineral oil.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Other information:
- Each softgel contains: sodium 6mg.
- Store at 20-25 degree C (68-77 degree F).
- Protect from excessive humidity.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb