Natures Way Horsetail Grass 440 mg Capsules
- All-natural support for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Naturally rich in silica
- Also plays a role in maintaining the health of the bodys connective tissues
- Horsetail grass is valued for the high silica content of its dried stems
- The name comes from the appearance of the mature plant, which resembles a horses tail
- Silica is rich in Calcium and is used by the body in the production and repair of connective tissues and accelerates the healing of broken bones
- Silica is also used to maintain and repair the nails, hair, skin, eyes and cell walls
- Horsetail is also used for its diuretic and astringent properties, making it a useful treatment for cystitis, bladder and prostate problems, and kidney stones
- Horsetail has also been shown to possess hemolytic (blood clotting) and antibiotic activity, properties that contribute to the healing process
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium stearate
Take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably with food
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb