Aveeno Active Naturals Protect Plus Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70
- Protect Plus hydrate lotion sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 70 combines enviroguard technology and active naturals oat to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth, and naturally healthy looking.
- For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil-free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%).
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Napthalate, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Sun protection measures:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb