Organic India Tulsi Herbal Supplement Red Chai Masala Tea Bags
- This healthy herb has low tannin levels compared to fully oxidized black tea or unoxidized green tea and is packed with antioxidants, which can cancel out the cell-damaging effects of free radicals.
- The combination of these benefits with the antioxidants in Tulsi and the organic chai spices gives body a dose of adaptogenic power and a digestive boost.
- A few sips of this rich, delicious tea and fall in love with its distinctive sweet-yet-spicy, full-bodied, nutty taste.
- Drink on its own (delicious) or go traditional and add milk and sweetener for a rich, creamy taste.
- Accompanied by the depth of the Tulsi leaf trio, this is the perfect tea for a soothing restorative moment.
- Stress relieving
- Cooling and rejuvenating
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Powerful adaptogen
- Caffeine free
- Gluten free
- Certified 100% organic
- 18 tea bags per box
- Tulsi Tea is abundant in antioxidants
- Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers, and is lovingly called the Queen of Herbs.
- Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every home, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and energizing herbal tea.
- In this blend Tulsi is combined with Green Tea to create an antioxidant-rich tonic that increases energy levels, while cooling and balancing senses.
- They help the body adapt to environmental, physical and emotional stressors, support normal functions, and restore balance.
- Relief and protection from everyday stress
- Increased stamina and endurance
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Organic Cinnamon Extract, Organic Ginger Extract, and Organic Cardamom Extract.
- Pour boiled water over tea bag in cup or teapot, cover and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add milk or dairy substitute and a sweetener if desired.
- Double the strength when serving iced.
- For 1 quart of Iced Tea:Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 8 tea bags, cover and steep for 20 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and add 2 cups of cold water and refrigerate.
- Pour over ice to serve.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb