Aloha Bay Essential Oil Votive Candle, Patchouli
- Aloha Bay Essential Oil Votive Candle Patchouli are made from 100% Eco palm wax.
- Aloha Bay Essential Oil Votive Candle Patchouli burn for up to 14 hours.
- All Aloha Bay Essential Oil Votive Candle Patchouli contain only 100% pure essential oils.
- Always burn Aloha Bay Essential Oil Votive Candle Patchouli in a votive glass.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near drafts, fans, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant, flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.Remove the labels and wrap before lighting.
- Always burn in votive glass.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb