Rugby Vitamin B-6 25 Mg Tablets
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that exists in three major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine.
- It performs a wide variety of functions in body and is essential for good health.
- For example, vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism.
- It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism.
- The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb