Humco Stimulant Laxative Castor Oil USP
- Most commonly used as a laxative, castor oil is an odorless tasteless very heavy oil use on ends at times but usually in my pre-conditioner before detangle.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
castor oil, stimulant laxative.
- Preferably take on an empty stomach.
- May be taken with juice To improvetaste.
- Adults And children 12 years Of age And older: 1 to 4 tablespoonfulsin a single daily dose.
- children 2 To under 12 years Of age: 1 To 3teaspoonfuls in a single daily dose or as directed by a doctor.
- childrenunder 2 years Of age: consult a doctor before use.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unlessdirected by a doctor.
- Frequent or prolonged use may result in thedependence on laxatives.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed asudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period Of 2 weeks.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period Of longer than 1 weekunless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you haverectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after the use of alaxative.
- These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
- If pregnantor breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out ofreach Of children.
- In case Of accidental overdose, seek professionalassistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Warning: donot use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- This product issealed with a foil seal under cap.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb