Neutrogena Body Clear Spray
- Clear and help prevent body breakouts with this unique, quick-drying formula.
- Break-through 360° pump sprays from any angle, even upside down, to treat hard-to-reach areas like the back and shoulders.
- No sticky residue.
- Clears body breakouts
- Sprays upside down
- Salicylic acid acne treatment
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, PPG 5, Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Do not spray directly on or near face.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from open fire or flame.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb