Calcium Carbonate Oral Suspension (not USP) 1250mg Calcium Supplement Liquid By Roxane Labs
It acts as both a calcium supplement for bone health and as an effective antacid for relief of common heartburn and sour stomach symptoms. Fast acting oral solution goes to work immediately.Features:
- For use in the prevention of calcium deficiency when needed or as directed by a physician.
- Use as an antacid, and treatment and prevention of calcium deficiency or hyperphosphatemia has been used to bind phosphate.
- Calcium Carbonate supplements are taken by individuals who are unable to get enough calcium in their regular diet or who have a need for more calcium.
- They are used to prevent or treat several conditions that may cause hypocalcemia.
- The body needs calcium to make strong bones.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For use in the prevention of calcium deficiency in adults when needed, or directed by a physician. This product supplied as 5 mL Patient Cups� is for
use only at the direction of a physician and under professional supervision. Except in unit dose quantities the usual dose is 5 mL two to three times daily
with meals, or as directed by a physician. Do not use more than directed. Shake well before using.
Store at Controlled Room Temperature 15 to 30 degree C (59 to 86 Degree F).
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 1.80 lb