SnoreStop Extinguisher Spray, Maximum Strength
- Oil-free SnoreStop formula in a convenient oral spray for fast-acting relief.
- The SnoreStop Extinguisher targets swollen soft tissue in the back of the throat and in the mouth.
- Dual therapeutic action helps shrink swollen soft tissues in the throat where up to 80% of non-apneic snoring symptoms occur and temporarily helps dry built-up mucous in the sinus passages.
- No side effects.
- No rebound effects.
- Non drowsy.
- No drug interaction.
- Non-habit forming.
- No contraindications.
- No Animal Testing.
- Our ingredients generally do not contain any Gluten.
- Vegan Friendly.
Nux Vomica 4x (digestive):
This plant (Quaker buttons) given homeopathically, helps alleviate the symptoms of snoring that are brought on after excessive eating and drinking.
Belladona 6x (anti-inflammatory):Homeopathic doses of the plant helps alleviate symptoms of snoring brought on by inflammation of the soft tissues (tongue, soft palate, uvula) and swelling of the upper respiratory system.
Ephedra vulgaris 6x (decongestant):Frequently used in Chinese medicine, the homeopathic dosage of this plant helps relieve the symptoms of snoring that are due to excessive sinus drainage. Net Weight: 0.04 micrograms per tablet.
Hydrastis Canadensis 6x (mucolytic action):Also known as Goldenseal, the root of this plant is used widely in herbal medicine. At HPUS 6x Hydrastis helps alleviate the symptoms of snoring that are brought on by thick, tenacious mucus in the sinuses.
Kali Bichromicum 6x (anti-inflammatory):Homeopathic doses of the mineral bichromate of potash aids in alleviating symptoms of snoring brought on by inflammation of the frontal sinuses.
Teucrium marum 6x (mucolytic action).
Also known as Cat-thyme, this plant given homeopathically, helps reduce the symptoms of snoring caused by mucus congestion in the sinuses.
Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x (anti-histaminic)
A dilution of this amino acid protein assists in alleviating the symptoms of snoring associated with allergic reactions.
75% water, 15% Alcohol (100 micro centiliters per spray) 9.9% Glycerin and 0.1% of Potassium sorbate. The glycerin is from vegetable source. 99.7% pure UPS Pharma grade, Natural, GMO Free and Kosher certified.
- Shake before each use. At bedtime, spray once under the tongue and once in the back of the throat.
- For Maximum Results, use in conjunction with Snorestop NasoSpray.
- Please discard 6 months after first use.
- Store each SnoreStop product at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Use only as directed.Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on children under 5 years of age.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding,ask a physician before use.
- This product product does not treat sleep apnea.
- For sleep apnea, consult with a specialist
- If symptoms worsen after 14 days, discontinue use and ask a physician for help.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb