Acetaminophen Sinus Congestion And Pain Daytime Pain Reliever Caplets
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold Headache, Sinus congestion and pressure, Nasal congestion, Minor aches and pains.
What is Sinus Congestion and Pain Daytime (acetaminophen and phenylephrine)?
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- Promotes sinus drainage
- Helps clear nasal passages
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer.
Phenylephrine is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passages. Dilated blood vessels can cause nasal congestion (stuffy nose).
The combination of acetaminophen and phenylephrine is used to treat headache, fever, body aches, stuffy nose, and sinus congestion caused by allergies, the common cold, or the flu.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Other Information: Store at room temperature 15 to 30 Degree C (59 to 86 Degree F).
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb