Allegra Childrens 12 Hour Allergy Relief Oral Suspension Liquid, Berry
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
What is Childrens Allegra Allergy (fexofenadine)?
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Fexofenadine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives, and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction.
Fexofenadine is used to treat the symptoms of seasonal allergies (hay fever) in adults and children.
Fexofenadine is also used to treat skin itching and hives caused by a condition called chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - take2 teaspoonfuls (10mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 3 teaspoonfuls (20mL) in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age -take 1 teaspoonful (5mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10mL) in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
- Adults 65 years of age and older - ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease - ask a doctor.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb