Sundown Naturals DHEA 50 mg Tablets
- DHEA is a substance naturally produced within the body.
- Circulating levels of DHEA may decline in both men and women.
- DHEA per day in mature adults helped promote sugar metabolism.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Store in a cool dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant , nursing, or are a woman of childbearing age.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you are a woman, or if you have a family history of, have or have had prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, breast cancer, hormone-sensitive disorder, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), high blood pressure, diabetes, and autoimmune, psychiatric problems, pernicious anemia, nervousness, anxiety, seizure disorder, stroke, are under the age of 40 or if you are using any other dietary supplement drug, including MAO inhibitors, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, oily skin, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women) increased perspiration , aggressiveness, irritability and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, weight gain, mood changes, high blood pressure, changes in blood lipid levels, breast tenderness, menstrual irregularities or other similar symptoms.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb