Ultra blue topical analgesic gel, fast pain relief
- Topical analgesic gel using menthol.
- With lignisul MSM and Emu oil, aloe vera and vitamin C.
- For arthritis, muscle strains and sprains, backache, tendonitis.
- There is no stronger pain reliever than ultra blue w/MSM.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Menthol (4%) (Topical Analgesic)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Emu Oil, Methylsufonlylmethane (MSM), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, White Willow (Salix Alba) Bark Extract, Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Capsicum Oleoresin (Cayenne Pepper), Cornflower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Feverfew Flower (Tanacetum Parthenium) Extract, Hypericum Extract, Calendula Marigold Extract, Linden (Tilia Cordata) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Fragrance, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply directly to affected area - not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use with electric heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- A rash or irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb