Phase 2 carbohydrate blocker 500 mg wafers
- Source Naturals Carbohydrate Blocker contains Phase 2 white kidney bean extract.
- Source Naturals Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker works by slowing down the digestion of starch by inhibiting alpha-amylase, an enzyme that breaks down starch to be more fully absorbed by the body.
- Source Naturals Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker may help support weight loss when used in conjunction with the maximum metabolism weight loss plan (included).
- Source Naturals Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker is a clinically tested, standardized, all natural supplement for reducing the digestion of dietary starches.
- Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker has been found to reduce starch digestion by as much as 66%.
- However, individuals may experience different results based on body type, eating habits and lifestyle.
- Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker is an extract made from a portion of the white kidney bean that may help consumers control their carbohydrate intake.
- Weight control.
- Starch control.
- Helps to reduce starch by 66%.
- All natural.
- Clinically tested.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, natural peach and rasberry flavors, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- Chew 2 wafers with a glass of water (8 oz), 5-10 minutes before a meal containing starch.
- If carbohydrate blocker is taken too early, it can pass through the body before interacting with food.
- Do not exceed 6 wafers per day.
- May cause more frequent bowel movements, and stomach upset.
- If you have diabetes, consult your physician before using this product.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb