Zand Organic insure herbalozenge, Mentholated lozenges
- Organic insure herbal lozenges include Zand Insure Herbal proprietary blend, trusted for over 30 years for immune support during all seasons.
- This extract combines Echinacea angustifolia, Echinicea purpurea, Goldenseal and 14 supportive herbs to enhance wellness and support the bodys natural defenses.
- Menthol relieves sore throats and quiets coughs, while our mild herbal blend tastes pleasantly sweet and soothing.
- Zand Organic Herbalozenge cough drops are made with certified organic brown rice syrup, making these lozenges free from simple or refined sugars.
- Certified organic brown rice syrup is all natural, tastes wonderfully sweet and allows health conscious consumers to use Zand herbal lozenges year-round without concern over restricted diets, refined sugars, or the use of artificial sweeteners.
- Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
- No gluten ingredients used.
- Bring balance to your body.
- Fights coughs.
- Soothes throats.
- Sweetened only with organic brown rice syrup.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best results take at the first signs of a cold or sore throat and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone.
- Adults and children over age 6, use 4 lozenges (one at a time) by dissolving in mouth every 2to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 6 consult a doctor.
- For best results, take in a clean mouth.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days new symptoms occur.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb