Niacin 100 mg vitamin B-3 tablets
- Source Naturals Niacin Vitamin B3 plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Source Naturals Niacin Vitamin B-3 also plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous and digestive systems, and the manufacturing of sex hormones.
- Moreover Source Naturals Niacin Vitamin B-3 plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Gluten free.
- Egg, and dairy free.
- Contians no sugar.
- Wheat free.
- No artificial colors, flavor, or fragrances.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline celluose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or you have diabetes, liver dysfunction or ulcers, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Niacin may cause temporary flushing, tingling, skin reddening, and sensations of heat, especially if taken on an empty stomach.
- This is a natural and harmless reation.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb