Pregnenolone 25 mg cherry sublingual tablets
- Source Naturals Pregnenolone is a dietary supplement in tablet form.
- Pregnenolone is the starting point from which all steroid hormones are manufactured in our bodies.
- Pregnenolones conversion in the body follows different pathways, depending on individual needs.
- Several clinical studies have demonstrated that source naturals Pregnenolone may enhance psychomotor performance and decrease fatigue in healthy subjects.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not exceed 50 mg per day.
- Do not take for more than 30 days without the advice of your physician, and have your blood hormone (estrogen, testosterone, DHEA) levels regularly assessed by your physician.
- Using pregnenolone may elevate your DHEA levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Read entire label before using.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if pregnant, may become pregnant of breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, drug, or over the counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb