IP-6 inositol hexaphosphate dietary supplement powder
- IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate) is a component of certain dietary fibers, particularly most cereal grains, legumes, and seeds high in oil.
- Many researchers believe that some of fibers health benefits may be due to the antioxidant, immune enhancing, and cardiovascular supporting activities of IP-6.
- In-vitro and animal research has shown IP-6 to have significant protective and growth regulating effects on various cells and tissues including those of the colon, breast, and prostate.
- Source Naturals IP-6 Powder contains 2500 mg of IP-6, free of other active ingredients.
- Three tablets of source naturals IP-6 contains 2400 mg of IP-6, free of other active ingredients.
- Only IP-6 in this form has consistently demonstrated positive research results.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Mix one and a half teaspoons with water daily.
- For systemic support, take on an empty stomach.
- For direct colon support, take just prior to or with meals.
- Take on an empty stomach if you are anemic.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking blood thinning medications, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb