Source Naturals Systemic C 1000 mg tablets
- Enhanced non-acidic vitamin C for superior antioxidant protection.
- The benefits of vitamin C are energized in this formula, which is designed to make more vitamin C available for immune support and free radical scavenging.
- After vitamin C carries out its antioxidant function of neutralizing free radicals, it is oxidized and spent.
- The unique blend of compounds in Systemic C, including alpha-lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, quercetin, and grape seed extract, help to reactivate and recycle vitamin C in the body.
- This provides the body with increased antioxidant activity, an upgraded, robust C for healthy aging, immune health and heart health.
- Reactivating vitamin C allows this important vitamin to continue its vital functions.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb