Source Naturals Melatonin 1 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, source naturals melatonin governs the bodys circadian rhythms.
- Source Naturals melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcuium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb