Source Naturals Iron chelate 25 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Iron chelate is composed of iron bound to amino acids from hydrolyzed vegetable protein for easy assimilation and utilization.
- Iron is a critical component of hemoglobin, the main oxygen carrying compound in the blood, and therefore a prerequisite for adequate oxygen supply to the cells.
- Iron is also required for energy production and collagen synthesis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb