Source Naturals MSM methylsulfonylmethane 750 mg tablets
- Methylsulfonylmethane powder with vitamin C.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- MSM serves as an important source of bioavailable dietary sulfur, a mineral that plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of connective and other tissues.
- It is an important component of proteins found throughout the body, such as in hair, nails, skin and tendons.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, and for amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and is a key factor in the bodys immune system.
- MSM is a naturally occurring form of organic sulfur found mainly in protein-rich foods such as eggs, fish and lean meat.
- Taking MSM throughout the day helps to replenish the bodys supply of sulfur.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, starch, salt preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate. Contains wheat/gluten.
2 to 4 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb