Source Naturals AHCC with bioperine 500 mg capsules
- Increases natural killer cell activity.
- AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules 3 times daily on an empty stomach.
- For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains gluten.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb