Source Naturals Melatonin 1 mg vegetarian capsules
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 capsules at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 capsules daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb