Source Naturals Manganese amino acid chelate 15 mg tablets
- Amino acid chelate.
- Supports energy production.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral involved in many key functions in the body.
- It plays a role in energy production, in normal bone formation and development, and in the synthesis of many vital cellular biochemicals such as collagen, prothrombin, urea, mucopolysaccharides, fatty acids and proteins.
- In addition, manganese is a cofactor for superoxide dismutase, one of the bodys main protective antioxidant systems.
- This manganese is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to protect mineral value and enhance assimilation.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains No:
- Dairy or Egg.
- Gluten free.
- Soy Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breast feeding. consult your haelth care professional before use.
- Do not use if tampered with.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb