Source Naturals L-Arginine 500 Mg Tablets
- A crystalline, free-form amino acid
- An important factor in muscle metabolism
- Works to transport, store and excrete nitrogen
- A precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels
- Also a precursor of guanidophosphate, phosphoarginine and creatine, the high-energy compounds found in muscles.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 tablets 1 to 3 times daily, between meals or as recommended by your health care professional.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb