Source Naturals IP-6 inositol hexaphosphate 800 mg tablets
- IP-6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) is a component of certain dietary fibers, particularly most cereal grains, legumes, and seeds high in oil.
- Many researchers believe some of fibers health benefits may be due to the antioxidant, immune enhancing, and activities of IP-6.
- In vitro and animal research has shown IP-6 to have significant protective and growth regulating effects on certain cells and tissues, including those of the colon, breast, and prostate.
- Source Naturals IP-6 is free of other active ingredients.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 3 tablets daily.
- For systemic support, take on an empty stomach.
- For direct colon support, take just prior to or with meals.
- Take tablets on an empty stomach if you are anemic.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or taking blood thinning medications, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb