Source Naturals Neuromins DHA 100 mg vegetarian softgels
- Source Naturals Neuromins DHA provides a daily dose of docosahexaenoic acid.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mothers breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pegnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use this product if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb