Source Naturals Magnesium Chelate 100 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Magnesium Chelate is composed of magnesium bound to amino acids from hydrolyzed vegetable protein for easy assimilation and utilization.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- It is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation.
- Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones and, along with other minerals, plays a role in bone metabolism.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains wheat/gluten.
1 to 4 tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb