Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Milk Based Powder
- Triple Health Guard.
- Brain and Eye.
- Immune System.
- For Newborns and Infants 0-12 Months..
- Milk-Based Power with Iron.
- Partially Broken Down Proteins.
- Enfamil Gentlease is Designed to Reduce Fussiness and Gas in 24 hours.
- Provide excellent nutrition for healthy growth during growth during baby's first year.
- 4 out of 5 moms using Enfamil Gentlease for fussiness and gas were satisfied.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
- Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
- Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- First wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Second pour desired amount of water into the bottle.
- Add powder.
- Third cap bottle and shake well.
- Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40�F (2-4�C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more then a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle.
- You must use within 1 hour or discard.
- Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature.
- After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month.
- Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb