Source Naturals Diet Chitosan 500 mg capsules
- Chitosan, a fiber derived from chitin in shellfish, is a nondigestible aminopolysaccharide.
- Chitosan is produced by removing acetyl groups from chitin, through a process called deacetylation.
- This process enhances the activity of chitosan by improving its solubility in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- When taken in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan, body fat may be reduced.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules 1/2 hour before lunch and 2 capsules 1/2 hour before dinner with 8 ounces of liquid.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of fluid daily.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan and a multiple vitamin such as Source Naturals Life Force.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to shellfish or taking any medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Fat soluble Vitamins (A, E, D, or K), essential fatty acids or medications should be taken 4 hours before or after ingesting chitosan to ensure absorption.
- Take this product with large amounts of fluid.
- If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may cause constipation.
- Discontinue use if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Contains shellfish.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb