Sorce Naturals Colloidal life trace minerals and electrolytes, fruit flavor
Source Naturals Colloida Life Trace Minerals. .As our soil and food supply continues to be depleted of minerals, the need for bioavailable supplementation increases. Source Naturals Colloida Life Trace Minerals supplies 72 trace elements in a balance of colloids and ionic electrolytes including: Boron, Calcium Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Indium, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phoshorus, Potassium, Rhodium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sulfur, Vanadium, Zinc, Beryllium, Nickel, Germanium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Scandium, Gallium, Cadmium, Lanthanum, Tin, Ytterbium, Gold, Iridium, Bismuth, Barium, Platinum, Titanium, Gadolinium, Thallium, Cesium, Zirconium, Niobium, Palladium, and Thorium, among others. Source Naturals Colloida Life Trace Minerals also contains 1/10 of 1% methylparaben, widely accepted for its antimicrobial qualities, has been added as a preservative. Methylparaben is a derivative of PABA, (para amino benzoic acid). As in any colloidal solution, a small amount of precipitation may occur.
- Source Naturals - Colloida life trace minerals:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Dairy free.
- Egg free.
- Gluten free.
- Soy Free.
- Wheat free.
- Sugar free.>
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, and fragrances.
- The Colloidal life trace minerals advantage:
- 72 colloidal minerals and ionic electrolytes.
- 20 individually produced, discrete, stable mineral colloids.
- Trace amounts of 52 other minerals in the form of ionic electrolytes from highly purified ocean water.
- Emulates fluid found in blood system:
- colloidal particles suspended in ionic fluid.
- Neutral in taste due to its low concentrations and small particle size: can be held under the tongue or swallowed directly.
- No toxic levels of minerals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning:
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.