Olay smooth finish facial hair removal duo kit
Skin Guarding Balm + Hair Removal Cream that work together to gently remove facial hair for skin that is beautifully soft, smooth and visibly hair-free
Introducing Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo, a specially formulated two-step system designed to gently yet effectively remove fine to medium unwanted facial hair on the upper lip and jaw line, while minimizing irritation.
- Smooth and visibly hair-free skin at your fingertips.
- In just 8 minutes, skin is transformed - feminine and visibly hair-free..
- Dermatologist Tested..
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
48 Hours Prior To Every Use: Read and follow warnings and directions carefully. Conduct 48-hour skin reaction test.
STEP 1: Prepare the skin
- Apply Skin Guarding Balm.
- First, lightly swipe the Skin Guarding Balm only once across the middle of the areas you wish to treat. Important: apply a thin layer to ensure effective hair removal.
- Massage Skin Guarding Balm.
- Use your fingers to massage the Skin Guarding Balm into your skin, going beyond the area you wish to treat.
- Massage for 20 seconds in a circular motion.
- Effective massage ensures there is a thin layer to keep the Hair Removal Cream from coming in direct contact with your skin, while ensuring the balm doesn't overly coat any hairs you want to remove.
TEP 2: Remove the Hair
- Apply Hair Removal Cream.
- Squeeze the Hair Removal Cream onto your fingertip (small grape size for upper lip treatment) and immediately smooth over the area to be treated (on top of the balm), covering it completely with a thick layer..
- Do not rub it in..
- Use only with the Skin Guarding Balm provided..
- Wash hands immediately and thoroughly. Wait for 6-8 minutes. Leave on longer for thicker hair, but do not exceed 10 minutes.
- Remove Hair/Cream.
- After 6-8 minutes, gently remove cream with a tissue or cotton ball (do not rub excessively).
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb