Blue Lizard Australian sunscream baby SPF30
- For Sensitive Skin of All Ages.
- Immediate Protection.
- UVA and UVB Protection.
- Chemical Free.
- Fragrance Free.
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure.
- Broad spectrum with higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed to combat one of the most intense UV environments in the world. Tested according to Australian Standards, Blue Lizard maintains its extreme water resistance after 240 minutes in whirlpool water. Meanwhile, the FDA requires testing for 80 minutes in still water.
All Blue Lizard formulas offer more than 30 times your skin's natural protection against UVB rays. We list our SPF at 30+ to preserve the integrity of our Australian roots. If you are applying correctly, SPF 30 is really all you need, and 30 is all that Australian Standards will allow sunscreens to claim.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Apply liberally to dry skin before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply to dry skin as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb