Royal Brittany Evening Primrose oil for womens health
- American Health Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil is all about quality and reliability.
- American Health Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil comes from the seed oil of a carefully selected and hybridized strain of European Evening Primrose.
- American Health Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil is a strain of "wild" evening primrose that is organically cultivated and took over 15 years to develop to the point where it would deliver the content consistency of GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) and LA (Linoleic Acid) that were acceptable to our extraordinarily high standards.
- American Health Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil delivers specialized support that caters to a woman�s unique chemistry and life cycles.
- American Health Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil also plays a role in promoting smooth, healthy-looking skin.
For centuries, women of all ages have depended on the reliability of Evening Primrose Oil. EPO is a source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA -117 mg per serving), a fatty acid not made in large quantities by the body and not commonly found in food. Popular with women of all ages, EPO helps provide nutritional support for women with PMS.
Royal Brittany EPO is one of the best products of its kind on the market. The EPO used for Royal Brittany is cold-processed and is void of Hexane and all other solvent residue. Royal Brittany EPO assures quality, reliability, and purity.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For adults, take 1 softgel 3 to 6 times daily, preferably with meals.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry plave and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant: do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb