Silarx Silace docusate sodium stool softener syrup
- occasional constipation due to hard stools.
- generally produces bowel movement within 1 to 3 days.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor.
- The higher doses are recommended for initial therapy.
- Dosage should be adjusted to individual response.
- Administer in a 6 - 8 oz glass of milk or fruit juice or in an infants formula to prevent throat irritation.
- Store at 20-25C (68-77F).
- Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
- Packages with tamper-evident seal around cap; do not use if tamper evident seal around cap is broken or missing.
- Dispense in tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
Ask a doctor before use if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
When using this product, rash may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if you
- have rectal bleeding.
- fail to have a bowel movement.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.70 lb