Abra Therapeutics Azulene eye elixir
- Therapeutic Skin Care.
- Blue Chamomile.
- Green Tea and Eyebright.
- Vitamin E Eye Gel.
- Azulene Eye Elixir.
- Vitamin and Herbal Extracts Timed released Liposomes.
- Blue Azulene, Chamomile Extract, Ginkgo Extract, Algae Extract, Vitamins A and E, Vitamin B5.
- Phyto Enriched Lipsomes With Time Released Vitamins For Maximum Cellular Resilience..
- Actively Therapeutic Eye Reparative TreatmenT.
Soft skin tissue surrounding the eyes is your finest, most delicate skin, Our intensive Time Released Herbal Liposome Complex helps visibly diminish the ever-deepening network of lines and the appearance of fatigue and discoloration caused by sun exposure, smoking, squinting and pollution. Azulene Chamomile Extracts of Eyebright, Green Tea, Ginkgo and Grape Seed soothe and protect the sensitive area while our Time Released Vitamin Liposome Complex and Marine Algae Extract deliver emollient conditioners and replenish protective antioxidants. Your eyes will see the difference.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Deionized Water, Eyebright Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Sea Algae Extract, German Blue Chamomile Azulene, Vitamin Liposome Complex of d-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Sodium PCA, Herbal Lipsome Complex of Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed, Locust Bean Gum and Fruit Sorbitol; Soy Protein, Essential Oil of Chamomile and Olibanum, Xanathan Gum, Methylparaben and Propylparaben.
- Apply lightly with fingertips using gentle tapping motion around outer and lower eye areas.
- Use daily for protection.
- Use nightly following facial moisturizing or repair treatment.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb