Source Naturals Cats claw 1000 mg tablets
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is an herb that grows in the rain forests of the Peruvian.
- Ingigenous Peruvians have used it for centuries, dating back to the ancient Incas.
- The inner bark contains unique active constituents to help support the bodys immune system.
- The bark can be obtained without needless destruction of the plant, thereby protecting the delicate ecosystem.
- Source Naturals Cat's Claw is suitable for vegetarians.
- Oxindole alkaloids, a group of compounds that strongly affect human physiology, have been identified in some of the vine extracts.
- Researchers have also isolated compounds, called quinovic acid glycosides, that seem to have high free radical scavenging potential.
- In addition, polyphenols, triterpenes and plant steroids have been isolated from herb extracts.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, stearic acid, silica, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 3 tablets twice daily with a meal.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb