Artichoke extract 500 mg tablets for fat digestion and metabolism
Medical experts theorize that it may also inhibit activity of the cholesterol production enzyme HMG CoA Reductase to balance LDL cholesterol and trigylceride production in the liver for cardiovascular support.
- Artichoke extract stimulates bile production, promoting fat digestion and metabolism.
- It may supports liver and gallbladder function and may help and supports occasional indigestion.
- Source naturals artichoke extract 500 is standardized to 5% cynarin and 15% chlorogenic acids for maximum potency.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not take this product if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, or are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb