Futurebiotics African Mango pharmaceutical grade capsules
- African Mango.
- Pharmaceutical Grade.
- Pure Irvingia gabonensis Extract.
- 150 mg of pure Irvingia gabonensis extract per capsule.
- No added stimulants or caffeine.
- 100% vegetarian supplement.
- Futurebiotics African Mango is a 100% vegetarian supplement providing pure, pharmaceutical-grade Irvingia gabonensis seed extract.
- Each capsule provides 150 mg of extract, without any added stimulants or caffeine.
- Today, the benefits of Irvingia gabonensis seed extracts are being investigated by modern science.
- African Mango, also known as wild mango or bush mango, is a highly valued small to medium evergreen tree that produces edible, sweet fruit similar to common mangoes.
- It is known as a drupe or stone fruit since it contains a large single seed or nut.
- Classed as oilseeds, this protein-rich, fibrous seed is often referred to as "dikanut".
- It is a subtly aromatic seed (nut) that have historically been ground into a paste or cake called "dika bread" and used in traditional local cuisine where the tree natively grows.
What Is African Mango?African Mango is a subtly aromatic seed (nut) that have historically been ground into a paste or cake called �dika bread� and used in traditional local cuisine where the tree natively grows.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb