Olbas Oil, Original Swiss Cold and Flu Remedy
- Easy to use aromatic inhalant relieves cold and allergy symptoms naturally.
- Pure essential oil formula soothes aching and painful muscles.
- Helps to breathe easily so get a good nights sleep.
- Olbas oil has long been a household name that families reach for at the first sign of a cold.
- It can be dropped onto a handkerchief or into water for inhalation during the day, at night a drop on a tissue tucked inside a pillowcase can helps to breathe easily so that get a good nights sleep.
- Applied to the skin, olbas oil produces a feeling of warmth and a local anaesthetic action, which makes it particularly effective in relieving muscular discomfort and arthritis pain.
- Olbas oil originated in basel, switzerland over 100 years ago, and continues to be a European and worldwide favorite.
- The natural essential oils in olbas oil are extracted from six medicinal herbs, the basis of healing in cultures around the world for centuries.
- This synergistic combination of six essential oils provides amazing relief on multiple levels.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Daytime: Inhaling vapors from a tissue sprinkled with Olbas Oil quickly stimulates and enhances the breathing passages. Try adding 20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over the head and breathe in deeply for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Nighttime: Simply sprinkle 5-10 drops on a tissue and tuck inside a pillowcase.
- Body Massage: Apply Olbas Oil generously and gently massage the body. Stimulates surface circulation and delivers comfort to tired muscles and joints. Can be used for full body massage or as a spot massage at pressure points for quick effect.
- Head: Massage a drop or two directly on the forehead and temples (Avoid contact with eyes).
- Sore, aching feet: Massage directly on feet or add 25-50 drops of Olbas Oil to a dishpan of hot or cold water and soak feet for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Compress: Add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot or cold water. Submerse a cloth in the water, wring it out and place it on the desired area. Hot compresses feel soothing for aching bodies; cold compresses feel refreshing on the forehead.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb