Mucinex fast-max DM Max maximum strength liquid
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Helps to reduce from:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Other Information:
- Each 20 mL contains: Potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- When using this product Do not use more than directed.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb