Robitussin Peak cold multi symptom syrup, non drowsy
- Relieve nasal congestion, coughing and chest congestion with this formula that contains an expectorant, nasal decongestant and cough suppressant all in one.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold : nasal congestion and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Do not use if you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb