Allergan Optive lubricant eye drops
- This moisturizing dry eye solution has an advanced dual action formula that work two ways.
- It lubricates eyes to provide long-lasting moisture while also hydrating and protecting the cells on the surface of the eyes that can become damaged due to dry eye.
- Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- Includes 2 - 0.5 fl oz bottles, each sterile.
- Uses the safe and gentle preservative Purite.
- Safe to use as often as needed.
- Your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
- Relieves discomfort due to dry eyes.
- Temporarily relieves burning, irritation.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%) (eye lubricant), Glycerin (0.9%) (eye lubricant)
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Erythritol, Levocarnitine, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Potassium Chloride, Water (Purified), Purite (stabilized oxychloro complex), Sodium Borate Decahydrate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Use only if the imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- For External Use Only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace the cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
- Stop use and ask doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness, or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb