FlexNow quadruple action joint formula vegetarian softgels
- Reduces Joint Discomfort
- Helps Stabilize Cartilage
- Regulates Joint Specific Inflammation
- Clinically Shown to be Safe and Effective
- Dietary Supplement
SheaFlex70 is new patent-pending, all-natural shea triterpene complex, and the only ingredient in FlexNow. Clinical tests show the effectiveness of FlexNow for helping to regulate joint specific inflammation and for supporting healthy Type II collagen, the most abundant component of cartilage.
Collagen gives cartilage its structure, strength and smoothness and is the mesh that holds everything in place in cartilage. Glucosamine and chondroitin support the remaining cartilage that helps maintain elasticity and compression, called proteoglycans, which are held in cartilage by collagen. FlexNow and glucosamine work hand in hand to target all of the components of cartilage for complete joint health.Why should you be using FlexNow?
Proven: Over 30 pharmaceutical-standard clinical trials and studies prove FlexNow substantially improves joint health. These studies include human, double-blind, placebo-controlled, university hospital clinical trials. Studies you can trust, by professionals you can trust
Safe & All-Natural
- Retain Cartilage: required for a smoothly operationg and pain-free joint.
- Regulate Bone development: micro fractures, splints and spurs hurt.
- Reduce Inflammation: allow your joint to heal properly.
- Alleviate Pain: move freely, again.
- No side effects
- No allergies
- No contraindications
- No adverse effects
Sustainable: Wild-crafted, harvested and processed in concert with the UN Development Programme.
Wild-crafted plants are carefully gathered from their natural, wild habitat, where they have not been sprayed with pesticides or fertilized with synthetic fertilizers. Wild-crafting is a sustainable agricultural process that respects the living plant. Only the shea fruit is taken during harvest; the tree is left unharmed.
Shea trees grow wild in West Africa, where all of FlexNow's shea nuts are grown. Local villagers collect ripe shea fruit which has fallen to the ground, process a portion for local use and sell the bulk of the shea nuts to our company, food companies and skin care companies.
The UN Development Programme has established education and training programs to support the commercialization and management of the wild-craft farming, harvesting, processing and sale of shea fruit and shea nuts. In particular, the Programme has helped tens of thousands of villagers, particularly West African women, to become independent and improve their economic position.
When compared with other joint care interventions, whether pharmaceutical, OTC or natural, FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 has been clinically proven to result in more relief and better function.
FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 is clinically proven to reduce breakdown in joint collagen/cartilage by 44%.
- Glucosamine/Chondoitin: 48% better than glucosamine/chondroitin; get even more relief when FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 is added to your GS/CS regimen. Glucosamine and chondroitin are joint building blocks, but only support 30% of the cartilage matrix (called proteoglycans); FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 impacts the other 70% of the cartilage matrix (called collagen)
- Pharmaceutical interventions: Clinical benefits are similar, particularly for inflammation, without the side effects
- Over the counter options: Taken every day, pain management exceeds the benefits of common OTC products, without the side effects
Taken together, glucosamine/chondroitin and FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 target 100% of your joint health.
You may be among the majority of joint-pain sufferers who have not experienced 100% relief from taking glucosamine alone. That doesn�t mean you should stop taking your glucosamine � it�s a key building block for chondroitin. What�s essential to remember is that chondroitin is deposited inside your body�s collagen network. If your collagen network isn�t strong, your joints don�t have a place to deposit the chondroitin. Which would explain why glucosamine alone isn�t always enough.How it works
When the body is injured, diseased or infected with a pathogen, the cells of the body release cytokines. Cytokines are protein, hormone-like messenger molecules that allow cells to communicate, altering one another�s function and regulating cell proliferation. In particular, cytokines dictate the strength and targets of inflammatory and immune response. Cytokines target the area of concern and increase vascularity (pathways for the blood system allowing the body access to fight and repair), resulting in inflammation.