Macks ultra soft foam earplugs, NRR 32 db
Macks Ultra SafeSound Earplugs are molded with state-of-the-art super low-pressure, skinned and tapered foam. These special features provide unmatched comfort and improved hygiene. With a high noise reduction rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, this high performance hearing protection can be used in environments where noise is just a nuisance up to environments with hazardous noise levels. For loud concerts, motor sports, sleep, shooting sports, power tools, etc.
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Keep away from infants and small children.
- These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb