Schiff Super calcium 1200mg softgels with vitamin D
- Calcium is an essential mineral in the maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
- Regular exercise and healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen and young adult women, who are at risk of osteoporosis later in life, maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis (Caucasian and Asian women are particularly at risk for osteoporosis).
- Adequate Calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2,000mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
- Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorous and helps form tooth and bone.
- Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) softgels daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: