Cutex nail polish remover, non acetone
- Protein enriched non-acetone for artificial and natural nails.
- Specially formulated to quickly and gently dissolve polish, even under the cuticle.
- No other brand works faster or better than Cutex.
- Cutex Non-acetone Nail Polish Remover contains Bitrex.
- Ingestion detergent.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For fast and effective polish removal in one step, insert finger into sponge and twist.
- Extremely flammable.
- Liquid and vapors may ignite.
- Do not use when smoking.
- Do not use or store near fire, flame, or heat.
- Harmful if taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb